Warning sphere beacon with design by SAPREM property with a surface “Golf Ball” type to make lower wind resistance.
- It is suitable for conventional earth wire and OPGW, and for phase conductor line. For the installation on OPGW it is required install first armour rods.
- The design is SAPREM property with a surface “Golf Ball” type, this make lower wind resistance, till 20%, than the ones with smooth design.
- The raw material is ABS coloured.
- The spheres are produced with outer diameter of 600 mm, and there are the following colours: Orange and White. Exists the chance to combine half sphere of each colour.
- The assembly over the conductor is made by a rubber (EPDM), suitable for the conductor diameter with two bolts per fixation clamp. Besides this the half spheres could be jointing with two or six additional fixations. The bolts are from stainless steel M10.
- Each half sphere has draining holes.
BDE600NNxxxx / BDE600BBxxxx / BDE600NBxxxx
Warning Sphere. BDE
Diameter (mm). 600
Colour (1⁄2 y 1⁄2). Orange / White
Range minimum-maximum (mm) (06-12)(12-18)(18-24)(24-30)
- Aplicable Standard: OACI Anexo-14.
- Aerodynamic test: IDR/AV 1117
- Identification mark: Month/Year of fabrication
- Tightening torque of bolts: 0 Nm.
- Manual assembly: Manual assembly BED.
- Impact resistance: 4,8 Kg. From 1 meter of distance.
- Weight: 4,700 Kg.
- Thickness of warning ball: 3 mm.
- Slipping load:: >40 daN.