It has been designed to warn the air traffic the presence of obstacles Uses LED technology and allows different configurations of luminous intensity adapting to the requirements of customers and international Standards.
Low-lntensity Light Beacon of SAPREM has been designed to warn the air traffic the presence of obstacles.
SAPREM’s Low lntensity Obstruction Light Beacon uses LED technology and allows different configurations of luminous intensity, within the range of 10Cd, 32Cd and up to 250Cd, adapting to the requirements of customers and international Standards.
The beacon Light has a twilight sensor to control the switch on and off, which optimizes the life of the system. The system has been specially designed to comply with regulations of the lnternational Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO):
- Luminous intensity (Type A, Type B)
- Beam pattern and elevation angles
- Twilight sensor
The low power consumption makes the SAPREM’s Low-lntensity Beacon is specially optimized to work with an Stand-Alone System (Solar Module), as well as connected to the power network.
SAPREM supplies all the elements needed for installation, like solar panels and hardware support. The design of these elements will be suitably dimensioned according to the type and place of installation.
1. Solar module
2. Solar module support
6. Light support
7. Download clamp for cable
- Luminous intensity:
- 10Cd (ICAO Low lntensity- Type A)
- 32.5Cd (ICAO Low lntensity – Type B)
- Configurable up to 250Cd under requirement
- Horizontal beam pattern: 360°
- Colour: Aviation red
- Tipo de luz: Fixed
- Light activation: Twilight / Night
- Power network: 220Vac / 110Vac
- Stand-alone system – solar module: 20W, 50W, 75W
- Solar Module design will depend on the environmental conditions of the installation site and the luminous intensity of the beacon. Rechargeable Sealed Lead-Acid Battery (AGM)
- Degree of protection: IP66
- lntegrated fixation system
- Operating temperature range: -10ºC / +50ºC
- ICAO – lnternational Standards and recommended practices – Aerodromes Annex 14 Chapter 6
- EMC (lmmunity): IEC 61000-6-2