Intended to increase the current capacity of the line with respect to its equivalent conductor, based on the increment of the working temperature, maintaining the electrical clearances due to low thermal expansion.
- Increment of the line capacity, supporting the emergency overload currents and/or permanent increment of the electrical load, maintaining adequate electrical clearances.
- Reconductoring without modification of existing structures (towers and foundations).
- New lines: structure cost saving because of reduced sag, improving ampacity and high emergency loads.
- Thermal resistance aluminium alloy wires allow conductor operation at high temperatures (up to 230ºC).
- Use of Al-cladded steel cores provides high corrosion resistanc